New Year’s Day is fast approaching, and when it comes to ringing in the new year, it’s important to find a family-friendly way to celebrate. You can:
- Have a party to celebrate with games and activities
- Have a night-in with some delicious, festive food
- Bowl the night away and bring in the new year with a new high score
Not only is bowling a lot of fun, but it’s also an excellent way to bond over some friendly competition. Bowling allows you to spend quality time together, while also enjoying a fun and unique activity that you’ll remember for years to come.
The Benefits of a Bowling New Year’s Tradition
Bowling is a great way to bring the family together. Whether you are a novice or an expert, bowling is a game that everyone can play and enjoy together. Family bowling has many benefits for kids and adults alike:
- Bowling helps children learn problem solving, cooperation and sportsmanship skills
- It’s a fun and safe environment for children to stay active
- Family bowling can help teach children how to interact with others
- It helps parents bond with their children
These are just a few of the benefits that come along with ringing in the new year with family bowling. So this New Year’s holiday, why not start a tradition and gather your friends and family for a day or night at the bowling alley?
Make it Your Own!
You can make it as festive and fun as you want, and ultimately, make it your own tradition. Spice up your new bowling tradition by:
- Adding a fun twist to the games, like making strikes earn you special gifts or prizes
- Creating your own family tournament
- Making it a potluck dinner and having everyone bring their favorite dish
- Having a dance party after each game as an extra bonus!
- Organizing events throughout the night like costume contests
- Everyone taking home a trophy at the end of the night
By creating a family bowling day to celebrate the new year, you can help make lasting memories with your loved ones. So get your shoes and bowling ball ready, it’s time to have a happy and memorable new year!
Bond at Stars and Strikes for Your Family Bowling Day
If you’re looking for a great spot to ring in the new year with your family, Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment Center is just what you need. Our facility features state-of-the-art lanes and amenities that will have everyone enjoying their time together.
Our family bowling packages come with everything you need for an unforgettable night, including lane fees, shoe rentals, snacks, and drinks. And if you want to add a little extra fun to your family bowling day celebration, we also offer arcade games for an extra fee.
So don’t miss out on the festivities this New Year’s Eve! Bring your family and friends together and make memories that will last forever. We guarantee that you’ll have an amazing time at Stars and Strikes — bowl with us today!