Are you planning to fundraise for your club or workplace? Are you looking for a venue for your fundraiser ideas? Well, worry no more! A bowling alley is a perfect venue for you.
Here are some reasons why a bowling alley is a perfect venue for your fundraiser ideas.
One of the primary benefits of using a bowling alley to hold a fundraiser is that you don’t need lots of cash to start. Suppose you’re a smaller organization with no operating budget to draw from for overhead costs. Then this option might present you with the biggest advantage.
Most fundraiser ideas require organizers to invest lots of time, find several locations and ask for help from colleagues. All these can feel overwhelming and tiresome. But this doesn’t have to be the only way to raise money.
Instead of asking your colleagues to spare time to help you organize, visit your local bowling alley and book the venue. Hosting your fundraiser party in a bowling alley means one location, one event, and less stress. Not only will you raise money but also have a good time.
Hosting your fundraiser at a bowling alley is a great way to get guests involved in a fun activity. The event will keep everybody entertained, active and bring more recognition for your cause.
Entertainment will make guests feel generous towards your cause, and they will donate money, which is a plus for your club or organization.
Some fundraising venues like theme parks can be stressful for senior citizens. And you might have a hard time trying to make kids settle down. But a bowling alley is ideal for individuals, irrespective of their age. Bowling is an activity that entertains all.
Let’s not forget that bowling is healthy. Physical activity and a healthy lifestyle can contribute to overall self-esteem, enjoyment, and increased productivity. So, you’ll be providing your guest with tons of health benefits.
Tips to Holding Bowling Fundraisers
- Plan with the local bowling alley ahead of time. There’s no need for last-minute rash.
- Go out there and get sponsors or pledges before the bowling fundraiser party.
- Have attainable fundraising goals. But ensure it’s an impressive number. Encourage your donors to help your organization reach its goals by explaining what their efforts will help achieve.
- Invite individuals who seek plenty of publicity. You can even contact radio and television stations ahead of time. Also, don’t forget to inform non-bowlers that there will be plenty of fun activities besides bowling.
- Let bowlers compete for prizes, such as handmade trophies. But don’t lose sight of the fundraiser goal; to have fun and raise money.
- Consider adding profit boosters like raffle tickets, donated prizes, running a cash bar, selling foods, offering discount bowling passes, and silent auctions.
Find Bowling Alleys Near Me
If you’re searching for bowling alleys near me, consider Stars and Strikes. With Stars and Strikes, you can raise funds and have fun at the same time.
Hosting your fundraiser at Stars and Strikes is a great way to get your guest involved in your events. Stars and Strikes will offer you wholesome entertainment, tasty food and drinks, and fun for all ages. As a result, you will find it easier to get guests in the door and keep them entertained.
Get started on planning your best fundraiser ever by contacting Stars and Strikes today and calling 678-965-5707!