A Family Owned Business with Family Values
It was a cold rainy afternoon in the fall of 2003 when longtime friends and neighbors Jack Canouse and Chris Albano came up with the inspiration of Stars and Strikes. They realized there was a desperate need in the Metro Atlanta area for a place where people of all ages could go to have clean, safe fun. So, with drinks in hand and time to spare, the boys got to planning. They imagined a place with top-notch guest service, thousands of square feet of fun, delicious food, personable staff members, and of course a fully loaded bar ran by the best bartenders in the business. After months of hard work and planning, Jack and Chris turned their rainy day ambitions into a reality. In June 2005 they opened their first center in Cumming, Ga.
The original location was soon followed by new centers in Metro Atlanta: Dacula/Lawrenceville, Dallas, Stone Mountain, Sandy Springs, Woodstock, Loganville, Buford/Mall of Georgia. The company then eyed expansion throughout the southeast, with locations opening in Columbus & Augusta, Georgia, Huntsville, Alabama, Smyrna, Tennessee, Irmo & Summerville, South Carolina and Raleigh, North Carolina. Sweeping the South with their fun-filled dream was not just the work of two men but a group effort of many friends, family members and key team members. Stars and Strikes is truly a unique place where friends, family, and fun come together to make lasting memories.
Our Commitment to Guests
At Stars and Strikes, we’re focused on making sure you have a great time. We strive to create an exciting environment, where people can come to relax, have fun, and receive outstanding service. We want you to leave with a smile on your face!
That’s why this is our commitment:
- We will be a place where all people are treated with respect (both team members and guests).
- We will listen to all guest and team member suggestions meant to improve our products, services, and workplace.
- All team members are in the business of providing exceptional guest service, and will seek all opportunities to provide it.
- Guests and team members will enjoy the time they spend at Stars and Strikes.
- Our business will give back to the community, and will seek opportunities to support local charities.
- Regardless of our specific job responsibility, we will all contribute to the cleanliness of our center.
- We will work together as a team, and all team members will share in the success of our business.
- Stars and Strikes has partnered with the American Cancer Society since 2010 for Relay for Life. We walk all night because Cancer never sleeps.
- Stars and Strikes supports foster children and has sponsored Christmas Parties for CASA since 2008.
In honor of one of our Arcade team members we lost in a tragic car accident in 2013, we offer the Peter Roberts Memorial Scholarship. This is awarded to a student at Central Forsyth High School who most demonstrates the qualities Peter had: Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Genuineness and a Friend to all.
Make a Miracle
Jack and Carolyn Canouse are co-founders of Make a Miracle. Our mission is to bring hope and lasting change to the community of San Juan de Lurigancho, Peru. Our leadership team and dedicated mentors empower and encourage individuals to transform their lives and community through college scholarships, housing and other relational means.
WINNER: Best Family Entertainment in Augusta- Augusta Chronicle 2019
WINNER: Best Birthday Party Venue- Atlanta Parent 2016, 2017 & 2018
Gwinnett County PTA Business Partner of the Year 2011-2012
Voted “Best Birthday Party” by My Forsyth 2012
Purple Passion Award; Relay for Life 2012
2nd Place “Atlanta Corporate Challenge” 2012
“Perky Peach” Award for best fans in the Atlanta Corporate Challenge